Friday, October 22, 2010

Kidsignments - Kids Consignment Sale

If you haven't attended a Kidsignments sale, you are missing out!  This is one of the coolest things I've been a part of since moving to Marion.  It is a weekend consignment sale with every kind of kid/baby thing imaginable, all at FANTASTIC prices!  Baby & Kids clothes, bottles, sippy cups, toys, strollers, beds, dressers, bikes, books, games, DVDs, shoes, etc.  Just about everything you need/want for your kiddos!   Kidsignments is always looking for new consignors, so start making a pile of all your gently used items so you can consign in the spring!  This past sale (Fall 2010) I made $4 more than I spent consigning, so it was definitely a win-win for me because I got rid of things my boys don't need/use/want anymore and got the next stage of clothes & toys for Christmas that they need! 

The sale is 2x year, one in the fall and one in the spring.  Dates for Spring 2011 haven't been advertised yet, but as soon as they are I'll let you know so you can mark it on your calendar! 

NOTE: They also have a version of this sale for women/teens called Ladysignments.  Also very cool!  This sale is only in the spring.  

For more info:
www.marionconsignments.com

No comments:

Post a Comment