Friday, October 22, 2010

MOPS (Mother's of Preschoolers) in Marion

Do you have kids ages 0 - kindergarden?  Do you know about MOPS?   MOPS (Mother's of Preschoolers) is a mom's support group for the community.  It meets at College Wesleyan Church (200 East 38th Street Marion, Indiana 46953) on the 1st & 3rd Thursdays of the month, and every mom in the community with kid(s) ages 0 - kindergarden is welcome!  Childcare is provided free of charge, and there is a suggested donation of $3 for crafts & misc each meeting.  We get together, get a break from our kids, have brunch (donated by moms in the group), visit with each other, hear a speaker, do a craft, and just RELAX!  If you haven't tried it out - please do! 
Don't know anyone who goes?  Ask for me - Kristi Hawkins (Marion MOM!)!

Hope to see you there! 

Our meetings are from 9:30 - 11:30 on the dates below:
 Nov 4
Nov 18
Dec 2
Dec 16
Jan 6
Jan 20
Feb 3
Feb 17
March 3
March 17
April 7
April 21

For more info:
marionmops@gmail.com
www.MOPS.org

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristi,
    I'm Diana Metz. I am a certified health coach with the Dr.Sears Health and Wellness Institute. I found you when I Googled 'MOPS'.... I'd love the opportunity to share with you individually or with your MOPS group about the health and wellness opportunities I have from Dr. Sears. Please feel free to contact me @ nanasteaparty@yahoo.com or home 765-868-2543(best choice) or cell 765-271-7211. Thank you so very much for your time and attention.

    ReplyDelete