Friday, November 19, 2010

Lowes Coupons

My husband and I have been married almost 10 years, but just bought our first house last year when we moved to Marion.  I had no idea how many trips to Lowes would be involved in owning a home!  I feel like I know the sales people there! :)

Do you know you can get discount coupons to Lowes on Ebay?  I buy a batch of 10% off coupons from Lowes every few months on Ebay - 7 coupons (7 x 10% off your entire purchase at Lowes) usually costs about $10 on Ebay, and I definitely get my money back when I use them at Lowes.  If you're a homeowner, I definitely recommend it.  My only note of caution is to make sure when you check the ebay listing you note the expiration date so you have time to use them before they expire!

Go to ebay.com, and in the search box put "Lowes coupons".  If you buy stuff from Lowes regularly, you'll be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment