Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Meijer 10 for $10 Sale & Great Groupon Deal Today - Bounce Mania in Fort Wayne

Okay, I obviously spend a little too much time at Meijer, but it is our store of choice these days with my 3-year old knowing that they give a free cookie, a free slice of cheese from the deli (just learned that one today!), and the penny-horse at the end.  He loves Meijer!

For those of you who haven't seen the sale advertised, but have toddlers in the house - NOTE: Meijer 10 for $10 is this week (get your 11th item FREE), and Whole Grain Goldfish and organic baby carrots are included in the 10 for $10!   If you're like me, and you have toddlers, Goldfish are a staple in your pantry.  I stock up every time they're 10 for $10, and only buy them then!  All varieties included.  Also, organic baby carrots are part of the deal (another staple with toddlers!  ), Meijer brand Naturals Salsa & also Pasta Sauce.  All these items have a long shelf life, so stock up today!

GROUPON Deal of the Day:

Speaking of toddlers & kids - did you see today's Groupon?  Get 50% off Bounce Mania (http://www.icesports.com/fortwayne/bounce-mania.aspx) admission in Fort Wayne ($7 for $14 worth of admission) - I bought one in preparation for the long winter with my kiddos ahead!  My kids LOVE these, and I'm not going to lie - I think they're pretty fun too!  Check it out at http://www.groupon.com/r/uu5931968

No comments:

Post a Comment