Friday, November 12, 2010

Toy Story 3 - This Weekend at the Globe Theatre for $2!

I posted this a couple of weeks ago when I talked about the Globe Theatre (the student run theatre on Indiana Wesleyan's campus that is open to the public), but I wanted to remind everyone with kiddos that  this weekend Toy Story 3 is playing for $2/person.  If you haven't seen it, it really is great (I may have liked it more than my 3 year old... :))!  Schedule listed below. 

The theatre is in the Student Center on Indiana Wesleyan's campus.  For a map of parking on campus, click
http://indwes.edu/Search/?q=parking%20map

(As an aside, if you're looking for a Toy Story Figure for Christmas for your kiddos, I saw them on sale at Aldi's yesterday for $5.99)

Toy Story 3

GLOBE THEATRE

Nov. 12, 13
Fri. 7, 9, 12am
Sat. 2:30, 7, 9

G, 1hr 43min.
$2.00




No comments:

Post a Comment