Friday, December 10, 2010

Darlington Farms Holiday Warehouse

My friend Trish told me about this place in Fort Wayne - I haven't been there yet, but am curious and think I'm going to try it this weekend. 

Darlington Farms Holiday Warehouse is in Fort Wayne - according to my friend Trish, it is an insanely huge warehouse full of Christmas items (scrapbook stuff, decorations, tree stuff, gifts, wrapping paper, craft stuff, food, etc.) all for one low price - each item is $1.49.  They're only open for 2 months a year, and close after Christmas until next holiday season.

A few bonuses - they give away one $1000 drawing DAILY, and Fridays are free food days (hot dogs, chips & water from 10am - 1pm)!  Check website for more details & see open hours below.  

Our Hours:
9-6, Monday - Thursday, 9-8 Friday
9-6 Saturday, 12-5 Sunday


Have you been to this place?  What are the "must see" spots or "must have" deals you've found?

1 comment:

  1. I've been a couple of times. It is hit or miss. Many things are valued over $1.49, so you can get quite a deal. Some of the things you wouldn't pay 25 cents for. There are good deals to be found there. That's for sure.

    ReplyDelete