Friday, January 14, 2011

P&Gbrand SAVER - in this Sunday's paper (1/16)

So have you tried your hand at couponing yet?  Yes, I admit it takes some time, but it really is amazing how much money you can save.  I started about a year ago, and it has been a HUGE saving in my budget.

The first step?  Get the Sunday paper - start THIS Sunday, as Proctor & Gamble puts our a huge insert of coupons about every couple of months, and their next one will be in this Sunday's paper.  It will be worth the $1.50 you spend on the paper, I guarantee it.

The next step - get some help with your coupons.  What do I mean by this?  There are many  blogs out there that help you with your coupons - they are resources.  These blogs tell you what stores are having sales, what the sales are on, and how to match your coupons up with the sales so that you get the best bang for your buck.  These sites will save you time!  Two I like are: CouponDivas.com and moneysavingmom.com

Before you say no, try it out.  I recommend starting with coupondiva.com as she walks you thru a bunch of "how to" tutorials.  And, don't forget - make sure to pick up the Sunday paper this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment