Friday, February 18, 2011

Walk-A-Mile in my Shoes for Homelessness (Tomorrow 2/19)

What are you doing tomorrow morning?  I suggest joining the Walk-A-Mile in my Shoes for Homelessness.  My family & I did this last year, and are joining the effort again tomorrow morning.  It is a short 1 mile non-competitive walk that starts at the YMCA in Marion and goes thru downtown.  It is a fundraiser for the Grant County Rescue Mission, but even if you can't raise funds, you can join in the walk to raise awareness of homelessness in Grant County!  Registration is at the YMCA at 9:30 and the walk starts at 10:00am.  There is a meal served at the end for participants.   I hope to see you there!

6th Annual Walk-A-Mile in my Shoes for HOMELESSNESS

February 19th, 2011
At the YMCA
123 Sutter Way, Marion, IN

The 6th Annual Walk-A-Mile in my Shoes for Homelessness will once again be held at the Grant County YMCA. Check-in will begin at 9:15 A.M. and the Walk will begin at 10:00.  Click HERE for more info, to register, or to donate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment