Saturday, March 10, 2012

KIDSIGNMENTS Sale - April 13 & 14 at Grant County Fairgrounds

If you live in Grant County and you haven't heard... the next Kidsignments Sale is coming up April 13 & 14!  

For those of you who have been to this sale, you know what this means.... time to start going through and organizing the stuff you kids don't need/want/fit into any more.  Go to the Kidsignments website ASAP to check out the requirements for electronic tagging.  Note:  ALL items will have to be electronically tagged this sale, so start organizing and entering your items SOON so you don't run out of time! 

For those of you who haven't been to this sale... YOU ARE MISSING OUT!  This is the greatest kids sale - a chance for moms to get rid of what they don't need anymore and to get new kids clothes/toys/furniture/books/maternity clothes/anything related to kids for GREAT prices!  Essentially, this is an extremely organized, well thought out garage sale (with all kids stuff) with all items in good condition.  


I LOVE THIS SALE!  It is twice a year, in the fall and in the spring, and gives me a chance to get organized & purge.  Actually, my kids love this sale too, as I've convinced them that if they help me find things we don't use/need anymore they can get NEW things... they love that (and I love decluttering my house!)!


I've spent the last two weekends going through my house, my attic, and my kids' room to collect what we can sell, and have used this as an opportunity for some spring cleaning.  Remember, while you're at it, make sure to find out what they need for the summer and in what sizes, so you're ready & armed when you hit the sale!


Hope to see you there!

Kidsignments - Next Sale: April 13th & 14th, 2012
The children's consignment sale is an organized and advertised large group sale, in order to sell gently used children's items: including clothing from newborn to pre-teen, maternity clothing, toys, baby equipment, books, videos, outdoor play equipment. Prices are reasonable but higher than garage sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment