Sunday, November 25, 2012

ING Direct - Earn $125 for Opening a Checking Account or $10 for Opening a Kid's Savings Account! NO FEES!


https://images.ingdirect.com/home//sale/bf2012_logo_eo.pngING Direct is having a GREAT promo over this weekend that ends tonight (Sun night 11/25).  If you open an Orange Checking account with them & make 10 purchases over the next 45 days, you get $125 deposited into your account.  

 

I have an ING account (both savings & checking), and highly recommend them.  I use these as my savings account, and also my back-up checking, where I try to stash money away that isn't in my regular monthly "pay bills" checking account (for items I don't pay monthly, but need to stash money away so I have the money for them when I pay an annual or semi-annual premium).  I opened the Orange Checking when one of these promos was running, and I encourage you to do the same!  It really is as easy/straight forward as advertised!  

 

https://images.ingdirect.com/home//sale/bf2012_logo_ksa.pngThey also have a promo $10 for opening a kids account!  No fees for opening!  Do it today!  I just sent up an account for each of my kids - you can open with a minimum of $1, and they will add the $10 into your kiddos account.  Interest rate on the account is %.75.  I figure this will be a good way to start talking to my kids about saving money, and as we check on our account we can watch their accounts GROW with interest. There is no "catch" to this, so set up an account for your kiddos today! 

 

Electric Orange Checking - Free yourself from checking fees and earn $125.

How it works

  • Open Electric Orange November 23rd - 25th and make a total of 10 purchases (either signature or PIN-based) using your Electric Orange Card or CheckMateSM deposits (or any combination of the two) within 45 days.
  • Your $125 bonus will be automatically deposited into your account on day 50.
  • Bonus only available for new Electric Orange checking.
  • Keep in mind, your bonus may be reported to the IRS and your state.
APPLY NOW >

No comments:

Post a Comment