Sunday, November 11, 2012

Kiddo Tags - 1/2 off thru Plum District Sale



Have you heard of Kiddo Tags?  I ordered my first batch about a year ago for my boys, and am just about out, so I was excited to see this deal from Plum District.  Right now, you get $40 of credit toward Kiddo Tags for only $20, and when you use your $40 toward purchasing your Kiddo Tags, shipping is only $.99/order.  I've done a set of tags for each of my kids in the past, putting a soccer ball, my kid's name, and my phone number on one tag and a baseball, my other kid's name, and my phone number on the other.  I label everything with these - their coats, backpacks, sippy cups, water bottles, lunch boxes, etc.  you name it, and I've labeled it.  It is great for things that leave out house, and also for things I want to keep separate so my kids know whose is whose (they love that!).  These go through the dishwasher no problem - they are amazing.  They also have iron on labels for inside of clothes. 

To get this deal, sign up for a new Plum District (daily deals for moms/families)account by CLICKING HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment