Friday, December 7, 2012

2 for $30 - CROCS sale thru Sat (Dec 8)



Kids - 2 for $30

2 for $30 Sale on Crocs Kids' Styles until 12/8 at Crocs.com!

**Discount applied in cart with either two qualifying kids' styles or two qualifying adult styles. Valid on select kids' and adults styles. Quantities limited. Valid online only. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Expires 12/8/12 at 11:59pm EST.



For me, it is never to early to start planning for summer.  :)  I've mentioned before my kids love/obsession with Crocs, so this is a deal I couldn't pass up!  I've been only impressed with Crocs.com as a company - recently a strap of one of my son's crocs broke, and I emailed the company.  They couldn't replace the shoe b/c the style wasn't one they offered any more, but they sent me a gift card to purchase another pair, and a code for 25% off AND free shipping.  Can't beat that!  I'm using my free shipping & gift card on this purchase!  

No comments:

Post a Comment