Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Indiana Beach - GREAT deal through 7/31 only on 2013/2014 Season Pass

I've never been to Indiana Beach, my my kids' church group is going next week and my husband is going along since my kiddos are little.  Today, Wednesday, 7/31 until 3pm ONLY they're running a deal for $45.95 for a season pass for the rest of 2013 and all of 2014.  Included with the pass are 4 day passes for 2014.  This is a GREAT deal, as it will be $35.95 for a ONE day pass for my husband, and this way he gets to go this year and we'll ALL get to go next year with his 4 extra day passes for 2014 (which include the rides and the waterpark).  I read reviews on YELP, and it sounds like this is a quaint old-school amusement park, and I think my kiddos will be perfect ages for the next few years to enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment